Flight of Gibbon at Angkor Wat
Flight of Gibbon at Angkor Wat
Updated: 2017-07-10 07:37:46
Flight of the Gibbon is the only Zipline in Cambodia and to top it off we have the absolutely amazing privilege of being located within the UNESCO World Heritage site of The Angkor Archaeological Park. A distinction mode possible by our commitment to the environment through wildlife rehabilitation, various conservation efforts and work within the local community.
Experience the ancient beauty of one of Cambodia’s most prized sites on this five-hour zipline tour through Angkor Archaeological Park. You’ll travel up seven staircases, across four hanging bridges and soar through jungle tree tops on 10 ziplines during this Flight of the Gibbons tour from Siem Reap. Groups include two guides and are capped at nine participants to ensure a safe and personalized experience on the 21 platforms along the course. Trip includes round-trip transportation and traditional lunch, as well as choice of three departure times.
During your visit to our Angkor Course you will:
- Spend 45 minutes on the course viewing the jungle from 10 stations
- Crisscross over the jungle canopy on 3 single Ziplines and 1 double Zipline
- Explore the jungle across 2 hanging bridges
- Learn about the flora and fauna in the Angkor jungle
- Learn about the flora and fauna in the Angkor jungle.
- Be outfitted with state of the art safety equipment by our Sky Rangers.
- Enjoy a traditional Cambodian meal with refreshments.
- Receive round trip shuttle service from anywhere in Siem Reap or the surrounding area.
- Have a chance to see gibbons in a natural jungle eco-system.
What you can expect
After early morning, midday or afternoon pickup by minivan from your Siem Reap hotel, you’re driven into the Angkor Archaeological Park (separate entry fees required). Once inside the park, you’ll take a zero-impact electric shuttle to the Flight of the Gibbon treetop adventure, which takes place not far from the majestic temples — including Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom. Sit back for a safety briefing from your expert guides and be fitted for state-of-the-art gear, which includes helmets and harnesses. The course is ideal for ages six and up, making it perfect for families! Soar across 21 platforms as you make your way across this two-hour course, which includes 10 ziplines, seven staircases and plenty of adventure. You’ll even rappel to the forest floor! Your trip ends with a Khmer-style lunch and bottled water, plus hotel drop off in Siem Reap.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Zipline activities and safety equipment
- Khmer lunch
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Admission to Angkor Archaeological Park
*Entrance inside Angkor Archaeological Park is not included, an additional $20 USD fee is required payable at the gate unless you already have a day / multi day pass. You can use the pass to visit the temples for the remainder of the day if you desire, however you will need to arrange your own transportation.
- Siem Reap
- 2 Hours
Siem Reap Hotels
- Retreat Villa Boutique & Spa
- Petit Villa Boutique & Spa
- Ladear Angkor Boutique
- Le Jardin d’Angkor Hotel & Resort
- Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor
- Marvel Holiday Boutique Villa
- Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa
- La Da Kiri Boutique Hotel
- Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort
- La Residence WatBo
- Angkor Paradise Hotel
- La Niche d' Angkor Boutique
Siem Reap Tours
- Angkor Tour by Tuk Tuk from Sunrise
- Beng Mealea & Koh Ker Tour
- Siem Reap Explore Tour
- Siem Reap Explore Mountain
- Day in a Life Village Experience
- Angkor Discovery Tour 4 Days
- Siem Reap Angkor Wat Bike Tour
- Angkor Wat Highlight Tour
- Siem Reap Cycling Tours
- Siem Reap Essential Tour
- Angkor Secret Adventure Tour
- Angkor Discovery Tour 2 Days