Siem Reap Phare Circus Show
Siem Reap Phare Circus Show
Updated: 2017-07-10 08:58:23
- Phare show admission ticket in Siem Reap
- See circus arts that use dance, music and movement to tell Cambodian folk tales and modern stories
- Be wowed by the talents of this young theatre troupe
- Discover the great work of Phare Ponleu Selpak in changing young lives through education, social support and art
- Select open seating or upgrade for preferred seating including a beverage and gift
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The preferred seating upgrade is definitely worth it. Getting face to face with the performers made the whole show so much more intense.
What You Can Expect
Phare: The Cambodian Circus Show in Siem Reap Make your own way to the impressive theatre in the historical heart in Siem Reap and take your seat in the position selected at the time of booking. Hear an expectant hush descend over the audience as the curtains part to reveal a talented troupe of acrobats and dancers; marvel at the sleek agility of the performers, all of who derive from unimaginably difficult situations, and feel the melodic pulsations of the music as the show launches into life. Watch a spectacle that depicts Cambodian culture, history and belief unravel before your eyes and enjoy a compelling combination of acrobatics, juggling, aerial arts, contortion and dance. Opt to sit in standard seats or select an upgrade to enjoy a prime position in the front center rows. Also receive a complimentary beverage and gift if the upgrade is selected.
The Show Itinerary
Steeped in Cambodian culture and popular beliefs, Eclipse is a tale of discrimination. A young man, who suffers from rejection because of his difference, prays for divine intervention. The gods transform him into a very attractive woman who suddenly receives a lot of positive attention until a mysterious plague begins to consume all the villagers.
An edgy, progressive and modern tale about urban life. In a funky Phnom Penh rock bar, the well-connected owner, small dealer and occasional fraudster, is used to getting into trouble with his ‘brother,’ the nominal bar security guard. Don't be surprised to feel reverberations in your chest as Phare musicians pound on drums.
The story of the eponymous war child who is haunted by visions of the Cambodian Civil War and the destruction after the Khmer Rouge regime.This is the story of Sokha’s journey where memories take on a surreal twist into myths and facts. The performance uses different art forms such as circus, visual art, traditional Khmer music and dance.
A bold performance that taps into the fears and anxieties of human beings. The show focuses on supernatural events in a classroom, where students face their fears in order to overcome them.
The show title translates to ‘Oh My God!’ in Khmer, and this allegory highlights the relationship between boys and girls in Cambodia today. Acrobatic, juggling, balancing, tightrope walking and contortion techniques are accompanied by exquisite live music using both traditional and modern instruments. Its extravagant characters offer an artistic vision of their society’s evolution through an explosion of virtuosity and humor.
- Admission ticket
- Beverage (Preferred seating only)
- Gift (Preferred seating only)
What's Not Included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking Seating begins at 20 minutes prior to scheduled showtime. Last entry is 5 minutes past showtime Tickets are non-refundable. Ticket office may be able to accommodate rescheduling if requested at least 24 hours prior to booked showtime
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Siem Reap
- 90 mins
Siem Reap Hotels
- Marvel Holiday Boutique Villa
- Retreat Villa Boutique & Spa
- Le Jardin d’Angkor Hotel & Resort
- La Niche d' Angkor Boutique
- La Da Kiri Boutique Hotel
- Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor
- Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa
- Ladear Angkor Boutique
- Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort
- Angkor Paradise Hotel
- La Residence WatBo
- Petit Villa Boutique & Spa
Siem Reap Tours
- Siem Reap Amazing Tour
- Chong Kneas & Tonle Sap Lake Tour
- Angkor Wat Highlight Tour
- Day in a Life Village Experience
- Phnom Kulen Waterfall Excursion
- Siem Reap Essential Tour
- Siem Reap Holidays Tour
- Siem Reap Cycling Tours
- Siem Reap Explore Tour
- Secret of Angkor Private Tour
- Siem Reap Angkor Wat Bike Tour
- Angkor Tour by Tuk Tuk from Sunrise