Angkor Discovery Tour 2 Days - 2 days 1 night
Visit the most famous & magnificent Angkor Vat temple .This architectural masterpiece was constructed in the 12th century and covers an area of about 210 hectares. With many galleries with columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water, carved low-reliefs about Ramayana Story and day-to-day life at the time of Angkor's construction.
- Duration 2 days 1 night
- Experiences Tour Guide English, French
- Free Cancellation 48 hours before
Day 1: Angkor wat - Banteay Srey - Taphrom
In the morning go to visit the most famous & magnificent Angkor Wat temple .This architectural masterpiece was constructed in the 12th century and covers an area of about 210 hectares. With many galleries with columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water, carved low-reliefs about Ramayana Story and day-to-day life at the time of Angkor's construction.
After we will visit the enchanting Banteay Srei. It appears that the temple was designed to leave no space undecorated, and the fine carvings in pink sandstone are unique. And on the way back, explore the shady ruins of Ta Prohm and the clash of nature and civilization where giant trees grow up between the walls.
Day 2: Siem Reap - Angkor Thom - Big tour
Your Siem Reap Explorer tour starts with the ancient Angkor temples. Our experienced tour guide shares their incredible history and shows you all the important sites. Soak in the beauty of the Angkor Thom complex, the ancient Khmer empire’s last capital city. Within its walls you visit the many faces of Bayon and walk along the Elephant Terrace past Baphuon Temple and view the elephant sculptures and the terrace of the leper king.
In the afternoon, we will visit the big tour: Pre Rup, Mebon, Tasom, Neak Pean and Prah Khan.
- Experienced English or French speaking guide through out
- Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled drinking water for sightseeing
- All sightseeing entrance fee where required in the itinerary.
- 3 bottled mineral water during touring days
What's Not Included
- International/domestic airfares & tax
- Visa fees (US$30). You are able to apply by online for tourist cambodia via
- Travel Insurance. (We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance from home)
- Personal expenditure (telephone, laundry, shopping and so on…)
- Tips for guide, driver, porters and project cost
- Beverage and alcoholic drinks
- Any other services not clearly mentioned on itinerary and trip inclusive portion.
- Personal expenses
The Plus in Mystery Angkor Travel
- Information / assistance to find good international flights
- Welcome gift from the agency
- 1pax: USD250/pax
- 2pax: USD170/pax
- 3pax: USD150/pax
- 4pax: USD140/pax
- 5pax: USD125/pax
- Siem Reap
- Classic Tours
- 2 days 1 night
- Angkor Wat Temple,
Siem Reap Hotels
- Ladear Angkor Boutique
- La Niche d' Angkor Boutique
- Petit Villa Boutique & Spa
- La Da Kiri Boutique Hotel
- Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor
- Marvel Holiday Boutique Villa
- Le Jardin d’Angkor Hotel & Resort
- La Residence WatBo
- Retreat Villa Boutique & Spa
- Angkor Paradise Hotel
- Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa
- Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort