Angkor Discovery Tour 4 Days - 4 days 3 nights
Explorer tour starts with the ancient Angkor temples. Our experienced tour guide shares their incredible history and shows you all the important sites. Soak in the beauty of the Angkor Thom complex, the ancient Khmer empire’s last capital city.
- Duration 4 days 3 nights
- Experiences Tour Guide English, French
- Free Cancellation 15 days before
Day 1: Siem Reap Angkor Thom - Angkor Wat
Your Siem Reap Explorer tour starts with the ancient Angkor temples. Our experienced tour guide shares their incredible history and shows you all the important sites. Soak in the beauty of the Angkor Thom complex, the ancient Khmer empire’s last capital city. Within its walls you visit the many faces of Bayon and walk along the Elephant Terrace past Baphuon Temple and view the elephant sculptures and the terrace of the leper king.
After lunch , explore the shady ruins of Ta Prohm and the clash of nature and civilization where giant trees grow up between the walls. Finish the day at the famed Angkor Wat temple, one of the ancient wonders of the world.
Day 2: Siem Reap - Banteay Srei and Kbal Spean “1000Lingas”
Morning we will visit the enchanting Banteay Srei. It appears that the temple was designed to leave no space undecorated, and the fine carvings in pink sandstone are unique. We will continue after by car to a little chain of hills. After one hour, we will arrive in a place near Kbal Spean and continue our journey on foot, after approximately 40 minutes walk; we will hear the sound of a waterfall. We will discover that the riverbed and the rocks around us are covered with carvings representing the gods of the Brahma religion dating back as far as the 11th century; it’s the "thousand Lingas Rivers". The water runs over the sculptures of Vishnu, Lakshmi, Hanuman, Rama and many Lingas, which were carved in stone in the past to sanctify the water and to thank the gods for their gift. The sound of a small waterfall temps to follow the river further through the small gorge. Using bamboo stairs to pass a few escarped passages we finally discover the beautiful waterfall.
on the way back to Siem Reap , visit the ancient city of Preah Khan (city of royal fortune victorious) and Neak Pean, an amazing site built in the 12th century.
Day 3: Siem Reap - Beng Melea - Koh Ker
You will leave the circle of Angkor sites for discover the temple of Koh Ker, (about 3 hours drive in the countryside). This ancient capital of Cambodia in the 9th century, was recently opened to tourism. Dominated by a mountain temple of 30m high the Prasat Thom, and surrounded by several small temples partly cracked or partly collapsed. after visit Beng Mealea temple, half-collapsed temple, forgotten in the midst of exuberant vegetation, caught in a network of roots and lianas. This building is considered to be one of the most remarkable Khmer temples, to such an extent that it would be an Angkor Wat marquetry. Far from the hustle and bustle of Angkor Wat, the place lends itself particularly to daydreaming and meditation.
Day 4: Siem Reap - Kampong Kleang - Artisans d’angkor - Old market
In the morning g you leave the hotel for go to the village of Kompong Kleang. On the road to get there you go through typical Cambodian landscapes with their rice fields and local scenes of life and walk in the village to discover their life. You will see their smile and caring welcome. And then, take the traditional boat ride on canals to floating houses and the Tonle Sap lac.
In the afternoon , on the way back to Siem Reap , you will go to visit the Old market and Artians d’angkor is a workshop that teaches the unique craft of wood and stone carving in the traditional and style of classic Cambodian artistry.
- Experienced English or French speaking guide through out
- Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled drinking water for sightseeing
- All sightseeing entrance fee where required in the itinerary.
- Bottled mineral water during touring days
What's Not Included
- International/domestic airfares & tax
- Visa fees (US$30). You are able to apply by online for tourist cambodia via
- Travel Insurance. (We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance from home)
- Personal expenditure (telephone, laundry, shopping and so on…)
- Tips for guide, driver, porters and project cost
- Beverage and alcoholic drinks
- Any other services not clearly mentioned on itinerary and trip inclusive portion.
- Personal expenses
The Plus in Mystery Angkor Travel
- Information / assistance to find good international flights
- Welcome gift from the agency
- 1pax : USD610/pax
- 2pax : USD370/pax
- 3pax : USD300/pax
- 4pax : USD250/pax
- 5pax : USD225/pax
- Siem Reap
- Classic Tours
- 4 days 3 nights
- Angkor Wat Temple, Angkor Thom, Banteay Srei, Kbal Spean “1000Lingas”, Beng Melea, Koh Ker, Kampong Kleang, Artisans d’angkor, Old market
Siem Reap Hotels
- Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort
- Marvel Holiday Boutique Villa
- La Residence WatBo
- Ladear Angkor Boutique
- Retreat Villa Boutique & Spa
- Angkor Paradise Hotel
- Le Jardin d’Angkor Hotel & Resort
- La Niche d' Angkor Boutique
- Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa
- La Da Kiri Boutique Hotel
- Petit Villa Boutique & Spa
- Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor