Siem Reap Holidays Tour - 2 days 1 night
Your Siem Reap Explorer tour starts with the ancient Angkor temples. Our experienced tour guide shares their incredible history and shows you all the important sites. Soak in the beauty of the Angkor Thom complex, the ancient Khmer empire’s last capital city.
- Duration 2 days 1 night
- Experiences Tour Guide English, French
- Free Cancellation 48 hours before
Day 1: Siem Reap - Angkor Thom - Angkor Wat
Your Siem Reap Explorer tour starts with the ancient Angkor temples. Our experienced tour guide shares their incredible history and shows you all the important sites. Soak in the beauty of the Angkor Thom complex, the ancient Khmer empire’s last capital city. Within its walls you visit the many faces of Bayon and walk along the Elephant Terrace past Baphuon Temple and view the elephant sculptures and the terrace of the leper king.
After lunch at a local restaurant, explore the shady ruins of Ta Prohm and the clash of nature and civilization where giant trees grow up between the walls. Finish the day at the famed Angkor Wat temple, one of the ancient wonders of the world.
Day 2: Siem Reap - Kampong Kleang - Artisans d’angkor - Old market
In the morning g you leave the hotel for go to the village of Kompong Kleang. On the road to get there you go through typical Cambodian landscapes with their rice fields and local scenes of life and walk in the village to discover their life. You will see their smile and caring welcome. And then, take the traditional boat ride on canals to floating houses and the Tonle Sap lac.
In the afternoon , on the way back to Siem Reap , you will go to visit the Old market and Artians d’angkor is a workshop that teaches the unique craft of wood and stone carving in the traditional and style of classic Cambodian artistry.
- Experienced English or French speaking guide through out
- Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled drinking water for sightseeing
- All sightseeing entrance fee where required in the itinerary.
- Bottled mineral water during touring days
What's Not Included
- International/domestic airfares & tax
- Visa fees (US$30). You are able to apply by online for tourist cambodia via
- Travel Insurance. (We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance from home)
- Personal expenditure (telephone, laundry, shopping and so on…)
- Tips for guide, driver, porters and project cost
- Beverage and alcoholic drinks
- Any other services not clearly mentioned on itinerary and trip inclusive portion.
- Personal expenses
The Plus in Mystery Angkor Travel
- Information / assistance to find good international flights
- Welcome gift from the agency
- 1pax : USD285/pax
- 2pax : USD195/pax
- 3pax : USD175/pax
- 4pax : USD160/pax
- 5pax : USD150/pax
- Siem Reap
- Classic Tours
- 2 days 1 night
- Angkor Wat Temple, Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, Elephant Terrace, Baphuon Temple, Ta Prohm Temple, Kompong Kleang, Old market, Artians d’angkor
Siem Reap Hotels
- Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort
- Petit Villa Boutique & Spa
- La Residence WatBo
- La Niche d' Angkor Boutique
- Le Jardin d’Angkor Hotel & Resort
- La Da Kiri Boutique Hotel
- Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa
- Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor
- Angkor Paradise Hotel
- Retreat Villa Boutique & Spa
- Ladear Angkor Boutique
- Marvel Holiday Boutique Villa